Monday, March 2, 2009

What Happened ? This Happened.

Dreaming of Milk...



Sayang (love)

One of his fav toys from Aunty Mae
Another of his joy, his fingers, thumb, fist ;)

A Prelude to Valentine@s day our 4 years together




Chinese New year 2009

Gabe and Noah ;)

Its been wonderful taking care of Noah. He is almost 5 months now and 8.7kg . During these last few days it has been really tiring as David was away in Thailand and i had a bout of gastric flu and yet another stye under my right eye lid.

Yet despite the tiredness and sickness it is wonderful to wake up each morining , breathing in his sweet baby smell and thanking God for this miracle of life that is part of me.

It`s a new year and almost 3 months into it. I feel like i have almost awoken a new chapter in my life. Some days are mundane others filled with wonder and joy. Joy. I need more of that. I pray for a direction that God will give me and for the Joy in living and loving.


I am still reading " Passion and Purity " by Elisabeth Elliot in it she reminds me:


" What to do with Loneliness-

Be still and know that He is God. When you are lonely, too much stillness is exactly the thing that seems to be laying waste your soul. Use that stillness to quiet your heart before God. Get to know Him. If He is God, He is still in charge. Remember that you are not alone. `The Lord, he it is that doth go with thee. He will not fail thee neither forsake thee. Be strong and of good courage.`( Deut. 31:8. ) Jesus promised His disciples, `Lo, I am with your always` (Matt 28:20) Never mind if you cannot feel His presence. he is there, never for one moment forgetting you. "


Seems like God is telling me something. Sometimes when you look back at what you have read it suddenly dawns upon you ;)

Have a blessed week my dear friends.

No comments: